Pre-Order TU-8600S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the first feedback from Richard. He has a critic's ear.
He spent one day listening, and then said that the old transformer is already so good. I want an unbiased opinion, so I asked him if he could detect any difference between the old and new transformer. He mentioned that the new transformer has better separation and deeper sound stage. I asked what percentage difference between these two transformers. He said at least 5-10% difference. Another person said that they notice no difference.

If you have a high quality speaker, you can hear the difference. If the speaker is not at that level, I recommend using the old transformer, as these speakers may not be able to reveal the beauty of the new transformer until you replace the speaker. This is my suggestion.

PS: Richard has a AER-BD2 full range driver
PS: I felt the same with Richard. I an using AER BD3

I have the first feedback from Richard. He has a critic's ear.
He spent one day listening, and then said that the old transformer is already so good. I want an unbiased opinion, so I asked him if he could detect any difference between the old and new transformer. He mentioned that the new transformer has better separation and deeper sound stage. I asked what percentage difference between these two transformers. He said at least 5-10% difference. Another person said that they notice no difference.

Which transformers are compared here? What is old and new?

If you have a high quality speaker, you can hear the difference. If the speaker is not at that level, I recommend using the old transformer, as these speakers may not be able to reveal the beauty of the new transformer until you replace the speaker. This is my suggestion.

PS: Richard has a AER-BD2 full range driver
PS: I felt the same with Richard. I an using AER BD3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.