Daniel's Sparkler Audio - Model S503u

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Dear Victor,

Arrived safely and already in my wobbly rack.

Outstanding audio, so much definition throughout the audio range. Vocals are almost liquid, very smooth.

As one person said, it’s like analog, no harsh digital edge.

My old player is a Philips also using the TDA1543 DAC. So I had a reasonable idea of what to expect. However, the Sparkler way exceeds my expectations. The discreet analog path makes a big difference.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards and Happy New Year,

Dan

Top Panel
Color variations of handmade Japanese paper

From left to right: 1.white, 2.cream, 3.plum, 4.sky-blue, 5.purple, 6.olive, 7.beige. Please choose your favorite color for top panel when you purchase order of this product.

Monotone Panel

flags_1

Last edited:
Dear Victor,
Arrived safely and already in my wobbly rack.
Outstanding audio, so much definition throughout the audio range. Vocals are almost liquid, very smooth.
As one person said, it’s like analog, no harsh digital edge.
My old player is a Philips also using the TDA1543 DAC. So I had a reasonable idea of what to expect. However, the Sparkler way exceeds my expectations. The discreet analog path makes a big difference.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Best regards and Happy New Year,
Dan

Hi Victor,
does your customer have the NEW Sparker S503 with the DAC from the S512 inside or the OLD S503 with the DAC from the S504 inside?
Thanks

Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.