Lundahl for TU-8200

Count me in on the Lundahl's. I was beginning to think it was never going to happen. In the meantime I just got finished with the "suggested improvements" from user paczeltf, and I'm going to build Al K's crossover for my Klipsch Forte I which will iron out the wacky impedance curve. I'll be patiently waiting for the new opt. May just have to splurge on some Shuguang tubes if there's any funds remaining.

LUNDahl LL2777B custom made for TU-8200 will be available soon.
I expect anytime in December.. The cost is $300~$310 (PCB and HV cable included)

LL2777B is 20% more than LL2777. The internal construction of LL2777B is entirely different from LL2777.

The winding structure of the LL2777B is quite complicated, so the price for this transformer will be higher than what we will be able to sell .

I should have the production sample in 2 weeks
If you are interested please let me know.

Last edited:
Joined 2018
Paid Member
(...)will be the Lundahls OPTs for TU-8200R for sale in Europe too?

Yes. Even though the amps are made in Japan so at some point you need to pay the EU import duty, the OPTs are made in EU so sending them to Canada and importing back to Europe is certainly not efficient. Just the import administration itself costs at least $20 here not to mention shipping. I do not mind giving sales commission to Victor at all but import duty and tax go somewhere else...

I will buy a pair when it becomes available as I believe OPTs are the biggest limitation factor in my amp right now.

Hello Victor,

Please is this Canadian or US dollars 300-310?
If I may, is LL2777 not going to be an option available for TU-8200? I just recall LL2777 was in scope to be 'the' Lundahl option.

Thanks.

Sandor

LUNDahl LL2777B custom made for TU-8200 will be available soon.
I expect anytime in December.. The cost is $300~$310 (PCB and HV cable included)

LL2777B is 20% more than LL2777. The internal construction of LL2777B is entirely different from LL2777.

The winding structure of the LL2777B is quite complicated, so the price for this transformer will be higher than what we will be able to sell .

I should have the production sample in 2 weeks
If you are interested please let me know.