Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Elekit News and products from Elekit

Old 6th January 2020, 02:39 AM   #11
vkung is offline vkung  Canada
diyAudio Member

As for the difference between S504 and S512, S504 sounds direct but a little bit rough. It is a NOS DAC character.

Mr Kazutoshi Tsukahara feels that S512 has precise perspective, musical tonality and very smooth which is similar to vinyl Record.
Thanks.
Old 19th March 2020, 07:26 AM   #12
chipzahoy is offline chipzahoy  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

I auditioned a pair of Focal Diablo Utopia speakers at a dealer a few days ago, and almost backed out. They sounded forward, bright, and soundstage seemed flat paired with YBA CDP and Aavik integrated amps.

Luckily, my friend who knew better convinced me that the speakers are extremely revealing, and that I was probably hearing the electronics. So I took the leap, and he was right! The Diablo Utopia sounds wonderful and coherent in my home

I must say that Mr. Tsukahara is spot on, and the electronics made by Sparkler Audio are mind-blowingly good despite its deceivingly low price point.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_3149.jpeg (433.7 KB, 28 views)

Happy Sparkler S504 ownerHide this!Advertise here!