TU-8600 feedback from Andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, Victor, I remember your final comment that you made to me at last year's Capital Audiofest as I was basically finishing with my infinite number of questions, and you said: "Just take your time and listen to every system out there and, I can tell you, you WILL be back."

When I do not know what I am doing (and audiophile stuff is definitely not my forte), I base my decisions on my "gut" feeling regarding the situation. And, Victor, I was really, really spot on with my assessment of your equipment.

I turned the amp on and plugged in the LCD-3 headphone, and I have just never heard anything like this. I know that I am probably somewhat prejudious, but it is just the best sound that I have ever heard. I have been listening all this time since the amp arrived, and it is just beyond words as to how the music sounds. I hear sounds that I have never heard from particular cd's, and the soundstage is so full. Wow!!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.