My experience with the AER BD2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nearly two month since i got hold of the BD2 drivers, and as always Victor the ever helping guy with unimaginable passion in what he does. He not only helped me get the drivers but also helped in fabricating the speaker enclosures.

The first time i hooked the drivers up to the TU-8600 and playing sonny rollins saxophone colossus vinyl, it felt as if the musicians were bought to life with a pure natural sound of the instruments and its timbres, the soundstage and the imaging was something out of this world. I had never experienced music like this before in my life. Track after track it continued to immerse me and 4 hours of listening at a stretch just felt like a few minutes. I am a vivid jazz listener and every LP i threw at it felt the same. The combination of the 300B SET amp (TU-8600) with these drivers is like a match made in heaven. The sonic signature of these drivers was so much different and natural compared to my existing Focal Electra 1028BE.

I am now looking at the acrylic horns of AER to improve and complement these drivers

Thank you Victor for everything.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-10-22 at 5.22.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-22 at 5.22.55 PM.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 1WhatsApp Image 2018-10-22 at 5.22.45 PM.jpeg
    1WhatsApp Image 2018-10-22 at 5.22.45 PM.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.