ELEKIT TU-8100 PCL86 Integrated Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As anyone built this amp or have one? I’d like to know the ups and downs about it if anyone has any experience with this amplifier kit

Photo with upgrade footers and metal knob

-TU-8100 includes a pair of Siemens PCL86.
You can google the cost of a pair of NOS Siemens PCL86.

It is a big bargain for a small amp at this price range.. TU-8100 is made in Japan

- TU-8100 is a great SET amp with Scanspeak Discovery 5F/8422T-01 2" Full Range Driver

Also you can add Elekit USB-DAC inside the chasiss

…….

Hi Victor - slightly off topic but i would be keen to make some speaker cabinets for the scanspeak discovery 2” drivers you have pictured in your post to drive with my tu8200. Is there any guide regarding how to make simple cabinets or any forum for this driver? What bass extension do you get?

Hi Victor - slightly off topic but i would be keen to make some speaker cabinets for the scanspeak discovery 2” drivers you have pictured in your post to drive with my tu8200. Is there any guide regarding how to make simple cabinets or any forum for this driver? What bass extension do you get?

you can find from madisoundstore.com
I order my driver from Madisound. and got the speaker cabinet from Japan

Full Range Speaker Kits: Madisound Speaker Components

YouTube

What bass extension do you get?what you expect from a 5cm driver...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.