Enrique's TU-8600 from MEXICO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there
As you can see on some of my videos the persistent items are my Sonus Faber Elipsa SE which I bought 4 years ago. During this time I have been able to test few and different types of amps and what I can say is that with the Elekit TU-8600 I have re-discovered this amazing speakers. The brightness of the mid-range drivers is better than ever and the bass is just on target.

Build was the most fun, I thought It was going to take days for me to finish the build process, however once you start, you just can't stop. I finished it in two nights after family dinner.

Obviously I went all the way with upgrades, but the Lundahl transformers are the key to wrap the project with success.

I search the web for many hours searching for the ideal 300b amp and what I can tell you is that you wont get better amp for the money and most important for me in Mexico dealing with Victor made all the difference, he is super responsive and I don't think that any mail to him took more than 30 minutes wait for the answer. I would't imagine to have any communication as close like this with a Chinese, French or Italian manufacturer.

Hope my comments will help to make your decision.

Enrique.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.