LG g3 to projector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys, at some time i started to think about getting a projector but they are very expensive , and cheap ones are very bad. i am thinking now that i wont loose much by making projector myself instead of buying cheap one.
Sad that I discovered this forum after I ordered all parts
so i have lg g3 phone ips screen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution 5,5 inch in size i am going to put it in between these lenses High Quality 1 Pair DIY Universal 7 Inch Fresnel Lens 0.1mm Spacing For HD Projector FPV Goggles Headset-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group and problem is i have no idea how to choose lens for image projection , in front fresnel lens is 170 mm for focus so my current choice is lens witch claims to be 180 mm focal length
Factory sale! LED Projector DIY Lens Focal Length f=180mm DQPL F180 Projection Lens for 3 7 inches Projectors LCD-in Projector Accessories from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group ? ,So my problem is i have no idea how projection lens parameters efects final image and want fresnel lens to fit the projection lense , maybe someone has any sugestions? I have space between projector and wall from 4-5 meters, is my 180 lens suitable for my setup or where is a better option?

At the moment I am waiting for parts to arrive
Fresnel lens and power supply has already arrived and i have found some coolers,
EmgIm9e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.