New 300B - TJ Full Music 300B CNE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TJ-FullMusic-300Bs-1000px.JPG

CNE is the latest version of 300B from TJ Full Music. Why CNE? "They [Psvane] copy WE. We invent something new and better," Mr. Liu of TJ Full Music said. He is confident that his 300B is better than WE300B. What does CNE stand for? Mr. Liu directly translated the Chinese term 創新版 into English then it becomes "Create New Edition". Now CNE is printed on the glass and the old Mr. Liu like that name very much, we cannot change the name CNE, so I am thinking of better words for CNE. If you have any good idea, please leave a message here or email us. If Mr. Liu likes your suggestion, we will give you a gift :>.

How does it sound? It is much better than mesh plate 300B, even better than Psvane TII. If you have any experience of this tube, please share you experience with us.

Last edited:
Joined 2003
Paid Member
If you divide the the letters like this, CN and E, you could pronounce CN like zen ( with a little imagination at least) and then you add the E for edition. Zen is to my knowledge talking a lot about meditation, and listen to good music through good 300B's is like meditation for your body and mind. So to sum it up

TJ Full music 300B zen edition :)

Regards
Anders

I think it needs to Attract Tube Lovers!

How about Clear, Neutral, Emotional? I think these are the things most searched for and wanted by people using high end tubes like this. If I am going to spend my money to buy tubes for a high end system my BIGGEST requirement is that they be just exactly this:

Clear, and Neutral, and convey to me the Emotion of the music

so I vote for The new "Clear, Neutral, Emotional 300B"!

Please let me know what you think :)

how much is a matched pair in HK?

TJ-FullMusic-300Bs-1000px.JPG

CNE is the latest version of 300B from TJ Full Music. Why CNE? "They [Psvane] copy WE. We invent something new and better," Mr. Liu of TJ Full Music said. He is confident that his 300B is better than WE300B. What does CNE stand for? Mr. Liu directly translated the Chinese term 創新版 into English then it becomes "Create New Edition". Now CNE is printed on the glass and the old Mr. Liu like that name very much, we cannot change the name CNE, so I am thinking of better words for CNE. If you have any good idea, please leave a message here or email us. If Mr. Liu likes your suggestion, we will give you a gift :>.

How does it sound? It is much better than mesh plate 300B, even better than Psvane TII. If you have any experience of this tube, please share you experience with us.

1. Complete Natural Experience

2. Completely Natural Experience.

(when can they get either the pins all equal lengths, or the envelope to line up properly perpendicular with a horizontal base when fitted?? and have they tested them to 40,000hrs as per the original WE - thats a long time, perhaps more time that has been since inception of the new product until commercial release? - call me a skeptic and send me a pair to try, I'll report back accurately running them at Pdmax after 4.5 years at 24hrs per day = 40,000 hrs)

Sun Tzu

Last edited:
300b recommandations

Hi iam new at this tube amp . I have bought mastersound compact 300b.

I need to change stock electro harmonix gold pin 300b cause .

I dont have much funds for this so i have couple of choises .

-EH 300b gold pin
-Genalex PX300b
-Full Music 300b but it doesnt have any other caracter like 300b/n or 300b/cne its just 300b

Can you inform me about them ? Bias supports 15V for them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.