Clearance items

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up first: Beloved Feastrex NF5EX field coil in solid bamboo wood cabinet. This pair custom made for me by Feastrex with dragon blood treatment, urushi phase plug, basket with machined edge so can flush mount for lowest baffle diffraction etc. Mint condition. Email for price. No power supply.
Bamboo cabinet is incredible. Tapered construction to minimize reflections.

SOLD

Attachments

• bambooCab.jpg
    bambooCab.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
Dragon Blood ? I wonder about this too. Now there are several tree saps that are red in color and refered to as Dragon Blood. One of these tree saps is used in incense
and another one is used as a herbal treetment for diabetes. But used in speakers well
this is a new one I haven't heard of!

Dragon Blood ? I wonder about this too. Now there are several tree saps that are red in color and refered to as Dragon Blood. One of these tree saps is used in incense
and another one is used as a herbal treetment for diabetes. But used in speakers well
this is a new one I haven't heard of!
Dragon's blood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/feas...ullrange-drivers-feastrex-15.html#post1522331

When Hal Teramoto of Featrex made these for me, he included a number of unique features to compliment the sound of the SET amplifiers I use. The Dragon's Blood resin treatment of the cone was one of those. He also included Urushi phase plugs and the machined basket so we could flush mount the driver.

regards
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.