Help me I need MAB8441PT164 DataSheets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
According to the datasheet, the root number is MAB/MAF8421/41/61
P would be the code for the package outline but T164 is unknown, at least to me.
As for a schematic, you will find a myriad of implementations on many Philips, Grundig, Sony, Marantz video's, cd players...
I could scan a part of a manual showing the MAB8441 if that would help.

/Hugo :)

Thanks for clearing that up. Which means you can only use it in the intended application. Unless there is a way to reprogram the chip.

/Hugo :)
Yes - and for that reason I want to know other cd player models with the same program code (last three signs) to find out fine operating or not.
For this reason I have started this threads:
Micromega "DUO" (CDM9-PRO) - Schematic or other Model with same MAB Processor wanted
Philips User Processors MAB8441P (MAB 8441P, MAB8441) Data for Txxx Programming Code

MAB8441 is a mask - programmed microcontroller, ie it's programmed during manufacture. The "T164" refers to the code that is programmed into it.
A datasheet will only tell you so much.:)
Under
https://www.mmoop.cn/search-index-k-MAB8441P.html
is listed a wide range of different "Txxx" versions.
Are there lists anywhere, which of them are interchangeable (possibly at the expense of some disadvantages in terms of operation commands) ?
Thanks for an advice.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.