Curious

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WOuld it be better to run my digital out of a M-Audio Card from my computer to the DCX2496 i have ? I am thinking mabey the DAC in it is better possibly ?

I am also going to buy the DEQ2496 and link the two, it also has the DAC in it as well so i am left wondering if it is not a better technique to let them do their digital processing and then output analog to the amps. Instead of abalog from the card breakout box to the processors.

A little ubergeek to juniorgeek help here please :D

Ok so here is my conundrum.... the Delta-66 Outputs digital as S/PDIF from an RCA at 75 ohms ...the digital input of the Behring DCX2496 is an XLR AES/??? (cant remember acronym) input which i believe to be 1. a different language and 2. a different impedance.

How do i get my digital signals to the unit? When i buy the DEQ i want Digital to digital to analog but i dont want to go an buy a converter just for that :(

Please help me Obi-Wan ...your my last hope.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.