Active Crossover using PC and multi ch. Soundcard?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, first of all im spanis native so i apologise for my english.
i was long searching for some solution to have good sound in my pc, first of all a found a 3way hifi active crosover 24octave full instructions to bould, but since my skill and none of the intrumentations necesary to adjust it, i can not make the proyec, then i surende to boy some solution, but there is not a desent solution at cheap price, no 3 independent way active crossover.

Then i get to this idea wile searching 3way active crossover, to use the sound card and by software crossover each output, first i found the foobar2000 but in these only what is played inside it is crossovered, the i found the Kx proyect, as i understand it makes the work in the sound card, so everything is crossovered, did i undertud it rigth?

so here comes my questions:
#1 with the Kx can i do it like thise?
http://xover.sourceforge.net/active_xover_setup.png

#2 can i use only 1 sound card, or can i use 2 and more to create more outputs

#3 in my sound card with foobar it since to cut the sobwoofer frecuencis, not leling it out or simpli dont suport the, with Kx can i filter the subwoofer so i only add an amplifier and a subwoofer speaker?

thats all for now and thanks

PC active crossover :
Realtek HD audio(ALC892)
Virtual Audio Cable
ASIO4ALL
Maize Studio玉米
FabFilter Pro-Q
Sound Delay
JustLMS

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 333
  • 04声卡校正-2.JPG
    04声卡校正-2.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 326
  • 05高音.jpg
    05高音.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 06中音.jpg
    06中音.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 317
  • 07低音.jpg
    07低音.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 08外部播放器.jpg
    08外部播放器.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 09内部播放器.jpg
    09内部播放器.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 142
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.