Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Alan, yes it is the anolog phono output sockets I need. The pin layaout on the Marantz type is different to the replacement parts from CPC. ie the earth/ground return pin is in the wrong position on the replacement socket..........................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
S
Be on there way first thing in the am hope that helps.

cheers alan

Equipment rack

I bought myself a new equipment rack :)

Attachments

• Photo0034.jpg
    Photo0034.jpg
    671.3 KB · Views: 197
Mine's a 63, but I'm personally very happy with LM4562HA on BrownDogs. I tried swapping one channel out for an original JRA recently and the HA was clearly a step above. That's with HDAM bypassed and lots of filter & PSU mods.

I'm still loving the sound of my awesome flea-ridden, screen-dead player, btw. There seems to be a worldwide drought on suitable display transformers, so I think it's going to be like this for a while.

Cheers,

Ben

The LME49720HA is also the same. You can fit them into std sockets without any issue.

The std 8 pin dil version LME49720NA is also very good and is pretty cheap. I'd give these a try if the HA versions are a bit too pricey for you. Another thing that will have a significant effect on the sound are the PSU rail caps in the middle of the opamps. I tend to use Rubycon ZLG here as they sound similar to ZA's and are very cheap! Either 220uF or 470uF.

Its always a good idea to fit quality sockets so you can easily roll opamps.