Clock replacement for Philips SACD1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All:

I just got a used Philips SACD 1000, hopefully won't dead in mystery as no more fixing available now.

I have a Precision Clock, but I'm not sure how to wire them together, and remove which capacitor, if anymore finished the clock mod on SACD1000, please give me some advise and direction.

The clock have VCC, GND and CLK 3 wire output.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• dcp_0429s.jpg
    dcp_0429s.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 345
Hercules said:
Dear All:

I just got a used Philips SACD 1000, hopefully won't dead in mystery as no more fixing available now.

I have a Precision Clock, but I'm not sure how to wire them together, and remove which capacitor, if anymore finished the clock mod on SACD1000, please give me some advise and direction.

The clock have VCC, GND and CLK 3 wire output.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

There are several clocks that can be replaced in this player and should be. Which one are you targetting?
:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Clock replacement for Philips SACD1000

Hercules said:

Video clock, maybe, as 963 have 3/4 clock, one for DAC, One for upsampler, and other for video

Hi

I may be wrong but the loaders I've seen have a PLL running at 384 fs and putting out 27MHz, no seperate video clock.

There is no upsampler

Maybe more hardware versions are present, no clue

I only know of a 16.9344 MHz clock at the audio board (to far away from the DAC chis......)

cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.