Muse Model 2 DAC upgrade with Guido Tent DAC upgrade?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I have a Muse Model 2 DAC. This model is no longer upgraded by Muse. Has anyone modded a Muse DAC with the DAC upgrade from Guido Tent? I also have a Muse model 9 CD/DVD player. I am wodering if the upgrade for the Muse Model 2 DAC will cause any problems using it with the Model 9? I was not sure about the upgrade of my Teac HW-500 CD player & recorder to the Muse Model 9 CD transport. I can hear a difference in sound quality through my speakers with the Muse 9 Vs. the Teac player for the better. I am now pondering the upgrade of my Muse model 2 DAC. Hmmm. Anyone have any ideas for me on this topic? Thanks in advance. John C.

jpchleapas said:
Hello. I have a Muse Model 2 DAC. This model is no longer upgraded by Muse. Has anyone modded a Muse DAC with the DAC upgrade from Guido Tent? I also have a Muse model 9 CD/DVD player. I am wodering if the upgrade for the Muse Model 2 DAC will cause any problems using it with the Model 9? I was not sure about the upgrade of my Teac HW-500 CD player & recorder to the Muse Model 9 CD transport. I can hear a difference in sound quality through my speakers with the Muse 9 Vs. the Teac player for the better. I am now pondering the upgrade of my Muse model 2 DAC. Hmmm. Anyone have any ideas for me on this topic? Thanks in advance. John C.

It's a pity they dont update this model.
I was googling for mods to this dac since i have found one at a good price and i was wondering which sort of mods can be done. For once, Muse was charging quite a LOT for DAC upgrades.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.