Daisy chaining 2 PCM2902's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How would i go about daisy chaining two PCM2902's on a PCB, so as they only use one USB connection? is this possible?

I know u can daisy chain upto 127 USB devices, i'm thinking of more of a hard wired solution, if u get what i mean.

Basically i want to end up with 2 PCM2902's in a box, giving me 2 stereo in's and 2 stereo out's, but using only one USB connection.

cheers

Dan Morton

If you run off to the local library and take out the december 2002 issue of Elektor, you'll find a small circuit with the PCM2902. It has analog in/out as well as toslink SPDIF inputs/outputs (could be modified to be coax quite easily). If you need more than one analog input/output a simple switch should do the trick. What exactly are you trying to build?

/U.

I would like to build an external USB device, which will enable me to input 2 separate stereo analogue signals into my computer, manipulate them on my computer, with plugins etc. then output the manipulated signals again separately on 2 stereo analog outputs.

See attached picture.

Dan

Attachments

• usb.jpg
    usb.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 97
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.