my PCM1798DAC!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bas, do you have 1-2 extra 1794 you'd want to sell? They've never been available as samples, and I'd hate to order from Digikey for just this item.

Have you already designed a PCB? I have made a .brd file for AD1854 with an on board ECL master clock that I can send you. The design can be changed to PCM1974 quite easily, just exchange a couple of connections, leave out the I/V convertors and drop in another regulator.

Regards,

Eric

Hallo Eric,

I'm sorry I "misled"...you

I got the RAKK DAC kit...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Have not listened to it yet...can you believe it? Battery psu.

Don't have cd player at the moment. (Might try my dvd player tonight)

Cheers,
Bas

ha ha

!

Attachments

• showimg.jpg
    showimg.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,083
digi01 said:
thanks for sky0841 share his projects,this is the dac sch file.pdf version.
the dac based on the cs8414 and pcm1798 chips,use class a power supply.audio grade parts.the sound is fine,clear and nature.

Bas Horneman said:
It seems to me..that the PDF has been censored by the Chinese Government...because it is empty?;)

Regards,
Bas

converted with xpdf & ps2pdf now it should work ...

Regards

Jobstens

Attachments

• 1798dac.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 528
BTW, your DAC looks really damn good. I really want to make use of these PCM1716's I have here. Where does one purchase a RAKK DAC kit? This DAC kit seems to be very very cool to assemble and use, but a full kit at $245USD is out of my spending range, despite how cheap it is. I am still happy with the DAC I built designed by jwb. I love that damn thing. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.