Help me...pioneer pdr 555rw

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
good evening ... I open this post because I was reading old discussion of forum users who have had the exact same problem as mine with some pioneer pdr 555rw. In short, as they had already found in the past, the reader out of the blue no longer reads any cd-r and the cdrom drawer opens and closes countless times. I tried to disassemble and clean the front board with isopropyl alcohol and change the electolytes (1 from 47uf 16v and 2 from 100uf 16v) ​​but once reassembled, unlike the user of the forum the problem seems unchanged. does anyone have any advice for me? it may be a software problem that requires a total reset by removing the battery located on the pcb on the right. I begin to think that it is likely that the two users who solved the problem by disassembling the pcb behind the front panel did some "formatting" inadvertently because the electolytics on that pcb have correct values. thanks to those who want to help me. regards

I disassembled the reader / burner piece by piece, washed everything with isopropyl alcohol as recommended in the other posts, removing the old protective plate on the pcb. Eliminated the super cap elna that was used to keep the memory and reviews all the welds, tracks and pitches around them. After reassembling the entire reader, the reader resumed reading after having raised the trimmer 101 a little by a few degrees. (it didn't work before anyway). now the cd drawer no longer opens by itself without pressing the button. the problem is that the motor that raises the mechanics fails to complete the up and down movement and pressing the eject button 99% of the time the cd rom fails to come out but the reader is as if it perceives it has come out because I repeat the button gives me indicator on the closing display. Over 200 times the cd comes out only once. Mechanical problem due to some mistake of mine in the reassembly or problem of some voltage branch that controls the ejection not perfectly working ????? Tips ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.