Marantz CD 67

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have marantz cd67, It is not reading CD disc. Does Not spindle, you can hear laser 3x moving up. It is old laser, so I try to increase laser power on trimmer. And in one point CD start to play, you can switch from track to track. But if you turn of player, and tur ON, it fail again. I buy new replacement VAM1202 mechanism. But same again .... On the new I didn't touch the trimmer, but when randomly pres play, and spin with the finger in same time, if you are lucky it start to play. I watch pattern when start to play, it is 1.2Vp-p, and center is 1.5Vdc. On manual new laser is 1.7Vp-p, and center is 2.5Vdc. On old laser pattern is 0.8-0.9Vp-p and center is the same 1.5V. Servo board need 5V, on the schematic after reg. it is 4R7 and 47u. when new laser tries to spindle voltage fail to 4.6-4.7V, but with old laser voltage fail to 4.2V ( maybe because increased laser power ). Does anyone have an idea?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.