Caps choice ? (yeah , I know ....)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not dealing with digital often and never re-capped any CD player. Now, I would like to tackle recap of old Parasound /Cec player. The reason I contemplate the recap are various. After I received the player it played one CD than it refused to play more. After a day of warm up it played more frequently and after two days it all seems fine . Giving the age of a player and other consideration I would like to re-cap the digital part (big pcb on the picture)
It contains PSU and various part of the players digital circuitry. Most caps are small Rubycon blue , and a few around the servo IC's are Rubycon gray.
What would be your cap choice to replace them? I'm willing to spend a little more then standard caps since it is my personal player .

Attachments

• IMG_5374.jpg
    IMG_5374.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
they did reform but since most of them are 6.3V and the player is from 98' and I'm going to use it till the last breath (mine or it ) I want to re-cap and do a little better with caps than OEM hoping for some positive effects as well since the CD is absolutely worth the effort.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.