Looking for Sony HCD-H5900 schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a dead unit from my brother. Display Ok, buttons functioning but no audio on radio and CD. CD tray microswitch and belt was repaired before but it's worn out. The optical block need also replacing perhaps. I have replaced mine a few weeks ago and replaced the cassette decks and pinch rollers since I own also the same unit.
There was a black stain on the upper side of the PCB perhaps from a leaked nearby elko although it looks Ok. Cleaned and discovered one open via so far but the tracks from the schematics I've got from Eletrotanya are unreadable. Before starting to measure tracks a readable one would help a lot.
Anyone ?

Ok I was this weekend testing / measuring and couldn't get some readings on several tracks and vias. Switched CD transport and is working fine on my unit, trafo and display board also. My suspicions were right a 220uF capacitor probably leaked acid and ate some tracks. It measures 80uF. Reset line broken / 10V switching also and found others. Ordered a new ?? part from a Greek site for 50 bucks. Hope it works.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.