VUE-IT Software for EV Merlin ISP-100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
iamdoctorevil said:
I've been searching around for the software to interface with the EV Merlin ISP-100 but can't find it anywhere.

Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find this software? EV's website doesn't even have a page for the ISP-100 anymore.

Four years late, but I just stumbled across this thread while searching for something else. I have a copy of the final version of the ISP-100 software that I could clone. I don't think that Telex will complain about that, since they gave the SW away for free when the product was current.

Understand that it can only be run under Windows 95!

Send a private message if interested.

Greg

merlin ISP-100

Four years late, but I just stumbled across this thread while searching for something else. I have a copy of the final version of the ISP-100 software that I could clone. I don't think that Telex will complain about that, since they gave the SW away for free when the product was current.

Understand that it can only be run under Windows 95!

Send a private message if interested.

Greg

Dear Sr.
I'm looking for a copy of the software foe the merlin, maybe you can e-mail me. eugeniomx@hotmail.com
Thanks
Best Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.