cheap Amanero clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
not sure if it's posted anywhere already but just found Weiliang version of Amanero if anybody interested, same pin configuration and similar layout as other OEM clones except it's bit bigger and nearly 50% cheaper

shop link: Italy Amanero usb iis digital interface with program support dsd 512,32b 384K-in Other Consumer Electronics from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
standard OEM: Advanced version Italian Amanero Combo384 USB DSD 512 / PCM 384 module free shipping-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

not sure if it's posted anywhere already but just found Weiliang version of Amanero if anybody interested, same pin configuration and similar layout as other OEM clones except it's bit bigger and nearly 50% cheaper

shop link: Italy Amanero usb iis digital interface with program support dsd 512,32b 384K-in Other Consumer Electronics from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
standard OEM: Advanced version Italian Amanero Combo384 USB DSD 512 / PCM 384 module free shipping-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Choose the OEM version - it has better designed PCB.

Plus side, it has pad/hole for bigger size XO like tentlabs.
Anyone try it ? Just curious about erase pin. What happen if we erase the flash, can it be updated /reflash using amanero firmware ?

Topic is a bit old.. Bought from aliexpress cheap amanero clone. After erasing, it cannot be reflashed anymore, following all instruction, in this case reinstall preliminary drivers and converting windows to accept unsigned drivers. Every step was ok, Amanero flashing utility cannot reprogram it, because PID and DID are not recognized
Russians tried to unplug erase jumber just before veryfication and to succeed to program it. For me this is not working, may be amanero are improved to recognoze clones. I even was not aware that facing clone, some checks before would prevent it, but now is later... :(

Topic is a bit old.. Bought from aliexpress cheap amanero clone. After erasing, it cannot be reflashed anymore, following all instruction, in this case reinstall preliminary drivers and converting windows to accept unsigned drivers. Every step was ok, Amanero flashing utility cannot reprogram it, because PID and DID are not recognized
Russians tried to unplug erase jumber just before veryfication and to succeed to program it. For me this is not working, may be amanero are improved to recognoze clones. I even was not aware that facing clone, some checks before would prevent it, but now is later... :(
Hello , I have the same problem
did you find a solution?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.