Bluetooth output and aux in connection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Auto switching from bluetooth to aux in connection

Hi,
I'm building a project where I would to have both a bluetooth receiver and an aux in line. For instance, as bluetooth module I can use the BTM98 that has a pin in order to mute the bluetooth source. How can I connect them electrically? I thought a simple way to connect the gnd of both device and the stereo pair wires of aux in directly to the stereo output pair wires of bluetooth module. Is there a better way to achieve this as an automatic control switch?
Thank you

Last edited:
Schematic

Attachments

• connection.png
    connection.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 73
I'm still investigating about how to connect bluetooth and aux together. One way could be to detect the presence of jack inserted in the aux in connector and to switch off the bluetooth module.
I read this https://electronics.stackexchange.c...udio-jack-detect-when-a-speaker-is-plugged-in. It seems that there is not an automatic electronic circuit to achieve this, but only manual or patented solutions.
Do you have any suggestion?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.