Marantz CC65 SE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there all CD gurus! :)
I need info on this 5CD changer, if any available. I can't find service manual for it nowhwre. AFAIK it was a US market model, not sold in Europe.
It uses the magical TDA1549 DAC, plus some decent quality parts (Elna Silmics, Cerafines + a decent JRC opamp, the 2114.
Iwould appreciate any help, specially a schmatic, or an SM.

Attachments

• CC-65SE.jpg
    CC-65SE.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hi there all CD gurus! :)
I need info on this 5CD changer, if any available. I can't find service manual for it nowhwre. AFAIK it was a US market model, not sold in Europe.
It uses the magical TDA1549 DAC, plus some decent quality parts (Elna Silmics, Cerafines + a decent JRC opamp, the 2114.
Iwould appreciate any help, specially a schmatic, or an SM.

I think these can be mapped back to some of the other Marnatz units but
not sure. The CD63 thread is too long to try and figure it all out.
I can't recall if the basic unit is the CD63 or the CD67. Some one around
here should know.

Anyone, can you help us out?

Cheers,

Sync

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
We used to service a lot of Philips 5 disc players in the early 90's. Can't remember the model numbers now but wonder if this is similar. If you do an image search for Philips 5 disc player and carousel players you might get lucky. The front panels will be different but the main boards and mech could be similar.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.