Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 Flaky App

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased a Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 about a year ago. My music resides on a NAS server in FLAC format. I am quite happy with the audio qualities of the unit but the Apps for both iphone and Android tablet are quite flaky and prone to freezing and not finding the unit without several tries. I am running the most recent versions on both platforms and the operating system on both iphone and Samsung Galaxy Tab is current. Each time an update appears I load it up with baited breath only to find some slight improvement but still unstable. Since using the unit from the front panel is quite tedious the App is by far the most convenient method of operation. Has anyone else had the same issues? If so was any resolution found. Thought I'd ask the question here before firing a salvo to Cambridge Audio Support.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.