Shigaclone MKII Black - The builders Thread

Three pages back. :)

Shigaclone MKII Black - The builders Thread - Page 88 - diyAudio

Yep, it's a good one and is the first original version.
While the second SFP-101N-16P is not as robust, I found to perform better.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi ,
I need the dimension for the LCD front panel and button , can't find in yr website , please help .
plan to purchase a CD chassis from China , want to ask them to cut the hole for LCD panel and hole for the button .

thanks
with regards

Hi ,
I joust bought the same chassis , can share more photo or tip for mounting the sanyo transport ?

thanks

Hello guys.Here's my version of Shiga MkII Black which I have finished today.
I used this case 田雨音響—CDM3、CDM4 轉盤機箱 that I brought from China where I was on a tour with my orchestra.
The case is spacious and solid with antishock table for cd mech,perfect for the full D-Reflektorized version.
Looks very good and sounds great.
Greetings

Superb tweak!

Hi guys,

I've had the Shigaclone around for quite a few years now. But for some reason I never tried to tweak it with my favorite cap. So I did now. In both the original Shigaclone and MKII Black.

I substituted C8 with a Jupiter Condenser Red Astron cap. Red “Astron” Style Capacitors | Jupiter Condenser

Sounds marvelous! :D Brings a live feel and beautiful reality! :wiz:

Also, I tried the silver Mica for C11 - I'm afraid I liked the sound better without it. More organic and natural. This just as a remidence that not all tweaks make things better or fit the sound of your system. ;)

Hi Tibi,
Due to a major malfunction on my old laptop that I had a lot of my shiga info on and an incomplete back-up I do not have my shiga black schematic anymore. I was hoping it would be possible to get another copy? I am preparing to to build a permanent enclosure
finally and would like to have as I relocate from board to box just in case. Private no disclosure of course. Thanks!

best regards,
Steve