Latest firmware update DENON DVD 3910 and dvd 2900 Enjoy :)

Sorry to revive an old thread. I have a DVD-3910 that I haven't used for 12 years. I used to have it connected to a Pioneer plasma via component RCA but yesterday I tried connecting it via HDMi to a Denon AVC-A11XVA (which is connected to an Epson EH-TW9100W projector) and the player locks up as soon as the HDMI input is selected. Through component it works fine and the player plays CD, DVD-V, DVD-A and SACD (even recorded ones) and Denon Link 2nd works fine.

I've read that a firmware update is required to use the HDMi output, but I'm wondering if the files shown here are still the latest?

If someone has used these files and can comment on something, any input will be of interest.

Latest firmware update
(EU -SCART MODEL)

DENON DVD 3910 -Version 8280-5
and
DVD DENON 2900

Enjoy :D
Hi there, I have a DVD-3910 that I picked up off ebay, the current firmware version is very old, I have downloaded the files you supplied for the last firmware available but when attempting to extract and burn them to disc it says the files are corrupted, I realise your original post was a long time ago but I don't suppose you still have these files.

Yours hopefully.