aiwa AIWA NSX-K550 lcd indicator problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

i have an aiwa mini hifi the model is AIWA NSX-K550. Im facing some problem during the repair, the lcd indicator at in front of controller panel is having problem, the display will b intermittent dim after power on the system. I had see the service manual, found out the micro processor ( LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller) is controlling the indicator Lcd panel, so i touched it with finger then press it n the indicator lcd panel working fine but when i release it, all the indicator display was gone.. i tried to trace the soldering found out the soldering was ok.. any idea with it? is it the LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller death? :confused:
the question is - if i replace the LC866548 - 8-Bit Single Chip Microcontroller to the board, is it the source code in the chip i must clone it to the new chip if not it will not work for the lcd indicator panel?
please advice thank u..

service manual link
AIWA NSX-K550 Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Hi!

I have the same problem with an CX-NV70K plus a confusion when you try to select mode. It jumps from source to source. I made a check at all contacts, some cleaning and soldering but i have the same reaction...

Did you manage to find any solution yet?

Attached the manual of AIWA CX-NV70

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.