many naked cd players

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes,the pictures are nice.
The guy is runnig some kind of business upgrading stock CD for other people.His usual up-grade includes: better capacitors in power supply,better decoupling caps,op-amp-usually 627,and some DIY LClock (this one really looks poor compared to yours and Elso's) and that's it.You and Elso are real experts and I'm looking forward to see Your website.Doesn't have to have nice pictures.It will be enough if You put some of Your knowledge there.
Bartek

Guido and Guio Tent

zygibajt said:
Yes,the pictures are nice.
The guy is runnig some kind of business upgrading stock CD for other people.His usual up-grade includes: better capacitors in power supply,better decoupling caps,op-amp-usually 627,and some DIY LClock (this one really looks poor compared to yours and Elso's) and that's it.You and Elso are real experts and I'm looking forward to see Your website.Doesn't have to have nice pictures.It will be enough if You put some of Your knowledge there.
Bartek

Hi Bartek,
Thanks for the kind words concerning me. I am afraid you are confusing the above Guido B. with Guido Tent of the same named clock.;)
I have no plans building a website on electronics. The website I will build will be about Fine Art Photography.:cool:

Re: Guido and Guio Tent

Elso Kwak said:

Hi Bartek,
Thanks for the kind words concerning me. I am afraid you are confusing the above Guido B. with Guido Tent of the same named clock.;)
I have no plans building a website on electronics. The website I will build will be about Fine Art Photography.:cool:

After this, when you'll do a website about electronics, we'll be able to see nice pictures of players :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Guido and Guido Tent

Bricolo said:

Elso,

Please write my nick correctly

and answer my mail ;)

Alex

Hi Alex,
Your nick(-name), excusez moi!
Sorry for the misspelling, though it sounds funny Bricoko, kind of "frivole" Folly Bergères thing....[k= next to l on my keyboard]
Yes I will answer your mail, but for free advice on a complicated problem I need some time to think about and a answer within 24 hours I consider very fast.
I am not a audio-guru, (and I don't want to be), who can be emailed anytime for free advice.......
You could have posted your question as well on this forum, including the schematic. :hot:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guido and Guido Tent

Elso Kwak said:

Hi Alex,
Your nick(-name), excusez moi!
Sorry for the misspelling, though it sounds funny Bricoko, kind of "frivole" Folly Bergères thing....[k= next to l on my keyboard]
Yes I will answer your mail, but for free advice on a complicated problem I need some time to think about and a answer within 24 hours I consider very fast.
I am not a audio-guru, (and I don't want to be), who can be emailed anytime for free advice.......
You could have posted your question as well on this forum, including the schematic. :hot:

Folies Bergères ;)

Thanks for your mail. I'll maybe post my question here. But some people seem to dislike beginners that ask many questions...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guido and Guido Tent

Bricolo said:

Folies Bergères ;)

Thanks for your mail. I'll maybe post my question here. But some people seem to dislike beginners that ask many questions...

Hi Bricolo,
You need a skin as thick of that of a elephant here.....
:irked: :zombie:
But some selfstudy might not harm....
The book Horowitz and Hill is a excellent basis and a pleasure to read.
From time to time I post beginners questions with respect to software. I am gratefull for the help I get.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.