Denon DCD 595

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
guytou Hi!

thank you very much for the reply! Your help is appreciated!

I removed the JV402 bridge and added a bridge to JV 401 (in order to supply with +5V DC). I measured it and +5V DC is there.

I tried to connect the DAC I have (Musical Fidelity) to pin 60 (with a 75ohm resistor), but it does not work... Should it work? Am I doing something wrong?

The next step would be to add the circuit that is missing from the DCD 595? I mean IC701, BT300, resistors capacitors etc? I have the service manual (it is the same with DCD 695 that has a digital coaxial out) but I am not so experienced... so I need more help...

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards from Greece.

Hi guytou,

It looks something like this... I will try to find tha components and fix all the circuit. It seems that it is very difficult to find the PT300... it is a pulse trans. I hope you can see the attachment.

kind regards and thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• denon.jpg
    denon.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 203
I will try this evening and let you know... I can not thank you enough for your help. I have the DAC but unfortunately, at the moment, no budget for a decent source... so I use a cheap DVD player as a source with a great DAC.... I imagine that this will be a superb upgrade.
kind regards

Hello All,

I recently received a Musical Fidelity DAC and I am looking for a way to get Digital Signal from my Denon DCD 595. Can anyone help me please? Has anyone ever done it? Any help appreciated.

PS I have the schematics if this helps at all....

Thank you all in advance!

hello,sir,
would you please send me the circuit diagram. my DCD-595 is nou working now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.