Trichord Digital Output Board Instructions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have recently been given a trichord digital output board. It is without its clock chip as it was used with a trichord 4 board however I have a player which uses an external clock so it should be possible to fit it and slave it off that. Unfortunately it does not have any instructions. Whilst the PSU & SPDIF BNC are attached the remainder of the 13 pins (mark J1 to 13) are not marked. The unit is marked digital output board 1 (PCB 0109) in the bottom right hand quarter. Many Thanks. Does anybody have the instructions or details of the J1 to 13 pins.

Trichord digital output board 1

Hi , I know it is very late but I got this same board inside my transporte Mephistos 1 Adio Mecca. This board is used as a external clock!! It uses two diferente external power supply one positive and one negative. There are tree voltage regulators on this board. So this is a clock board but I also can't get any documentation about it. I try to use the transporter without it and it made a great difference for the worst. I can send photos if you want , but I believe this is too late now. Regards:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.