Sad News about Don Moses of Wadia Fame

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just got word that Don Moses of Wadia Digital fame passed the morning!

Don was a friend i was just getting to know. Great guy, full of life. very smart.

Don was working on a new project a Bi Directional wireless snake system for live sound. we had done some testing and the thing was amazing.

I'm so Bummed!

From Bob Moses:

Dear friends and family,

By now many of you have heard that my dad, Don Moses, died this morning. For those of you who haven't heard this news, well, I'm sorry to inform you of this unfortunate event.

We are planning a memorial service in Eagan, MN on Tuesday evening, Dec 2, and a funeral at the Methodist Church in Frederic, WI (dad's home town) on Wednesday morning, Dec 3. Final details (addresses, times, etc.) will be posted at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/donmoses in the next 24 hours or so. Please spread the news to all who should know. Dad had many friends and we don't want anyone to be left out of the opportunity to come say goodbye. Everyone is welcome to both services.

Best Regards,

Bob Moses
(Don's son)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.