VAU 1253/00 need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Excuse, knows that this is not the correct page, but I doesn't know whether to contact you.
I would like to ask you a question on your player cd, I have seen that a plextor uses PX130A,
what controller have you used? Could you send the files if you succeed?
Also I would like to use the Plextor but my controller (luckit) it doesn't command him/it.
Thanks for your attention.

AFHIFI (lbrfnc@tele2.it)

Hi.

Bang & Olufson "Beosound 3000" - VAU1253 inside

have bought on ebay ( perhaps an error ) a VAU 1253/00
It's an old CDPRO .
I try to find informations and details on the net .....nothing .
Somebody can help me Thanks
Serge

VAU1253 was used in the Beosound 3000 as to read there:
http://www.dupontkoustrup.dk/~toke/aau/pdf/p6.pdf
from B&O certainly you will get informations about this transport unit.

Hi,

I am looking for information on the VAU1253 as well. Reviving an old post.
There seems to be little to no info on the VAU1253/00.

The above link is dead and I cannot find anything that tells me which other mechanisms this unit can be swapped for.

This particular VAU1253 was inside a Beosound 2300. It is NOT the laser. Swapped with KNOWN good one. The board is bad. Did the surface mount caps as well....

The laser lights and goes to focus, motor spins. But it never locks focus and runs. Same with another laser head.

HELP!?

VAU1253/00 Schematics

Can anyone point me to the schematics of the VAU1253/00? As mentioned before, no info can be found. It's build in some versions of the B&O Ouverture 2631. I have such a unit and want to repair it. I'm not interested in compatible versions!
Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.