Tda1543a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DonJuan, thanks for the info, this is really interesting.

As SM5872 is delta/sigma DAC and incorporates 8fs oversampling filter it is quite logical that no oversampling is done before it. Also, according to cd63’s Service Manual (page 16), wclk signal is 44.1kHz. Sclk (bck) looks alike 48 x wclk, i.e. ~2.1MHz (actually diagram shows 10-20% less freq than it should be, but it was most likely problem with printing).

Pedja

(14 is wclk, 13 is sclk)

Attachments

• wclk&sclk.gif
    wclk&sclk.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,124
Thanks.

Thanks Elso. You are a saviour. I was dying to see an actual implementation. I am arranging to get some chips from Tone.
Thanks.
I can compare it against the TDA1541 and the PCM 63 when I get the boards done. Should be very intereszting.
the TDA 1541 is working now but the PCM63 is being set up.

Re: Thanks.

ashok said:
Thanks Elso. You are a saviour. I was dying to see an actual implementation. I am arranging to get some chips from Tone.
Thanks.
I can compare it against the TDA1541 and the PCM 63 when I get the boards done. Should be very intereszting.
the TDA 1541 is working now but the PCM63 is being set up.

Soon I'll update my dac page. I made the Nonoz II ;)

This time with digital transformer, better quality components, pcb, nice case etc.

Fedde

Need some parts....!!!

Sorry to bring up this old post again, but I am looking for some TDA1543, AND TDA1543A, and can't find anybody here in Norway that sells them....:bawling:

Does anybody have some (aprox 10 of each..) to sell, or do You have an adress to someone that sells this.

Need also some Black Gates I think...and maybe a KSS-151A laser (if someone have one to much..)??? :confused:

BTW:

Is there a way using 20 bit's DAC's when going NOS....without problems. What will happen when theese chips only get 16 bit ?

Is TDA1543 the only chip I could use directly connected to the I2S signals ?

If I choose TDA1541A I'll need a filter between, doesn't I ?
What about the TDA1545 ? Is this a inferior DAC compared to TDA1543 ?

Lyra

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.