powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all!

is there someone around who could provide me the layout for the powersupply for the Thevissen CD-PRO-2 kit ? i have seen the basic sheme (from thevissen) but..i am not sure how to modify it (with delay etc) for the kit.

So..if yours is working fine, plz...would u be so kind to help me with a good scheme? and..if there are any costs no problem!

Thanks in advance !

linda said:
hi all!
is there someone around who could provide me the layout for the powersupply for the Thevissen CD-PRO-2 kit ? i have seen the basic sheme (from thevissen) but..i am not sure how to modify it (with delay etc) for the kit.
So..if yours is working fine, plz...would u be so kind to help me with a good scheme? and..if there are any costs no problem!
Thanks in advance !
I did a Search here at diyaudio.
I used the searchword: "Thevissen"

Result: 16 posts
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/sear...d=125358&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

There is some good knowledge of Thevissen CDPRO2
here at our Forum.
So have great hope!
You will get what you ask for,
and maybe some more ....

Welcome as a member, linda

/halo

Re: Re: powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit

halojoy said:

I did a Search here at diyaudio.
I used the searchword: "Thevissen"

Result: 16 posts
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/sear...d=125358&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

There is some good knowledge of Thevissen CDPRO2
here at our Forum.
So have great hope!
You will get what you ask for,
and maybe some more ....

Welcome as a member, linda

/halo

halojoy!

thanks a lot for your reply! i cant wait to start building my PS :) but..first i have to thank u for the link!
I `v founfd this forum last night, and.....right now i love it!

keep on dooing the good job :))
regards, Linda

Re: Thanks 2

halojoy said:
At this link, I provided earlier:
http://www.geocities.com/agalavotti/cdpro.htm

I found this Crappy schematic, and also a "layout"
of the power supply.
Maybe you can email him to get some better pictures/layouts.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

/halo

U are Great! i`ll have a look at his site when its open again, geocitys is temp closed :(((((

greetez, Linda

PSU for cd-pro-2

Hi, I have been developing a psu for the cd_pro_2 kit with the delays as specified in the cd_pro_2 manual. I have built the kit with this psu and it is working OK.

I have created a diy kit for the psu.

Attached, you'll find a picture showing a finished psu (only the heatsink is not in place yet). If you're interested, I can send you some more information.

You can also send mail directly to sandra.erwin@freeler.nl.

Cheers ! Erwin

Attachments

• psu_cdpro_foto.jpg
    psu_cdpro_foto.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 583
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.