Denon 3910 Schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone !
I got a Denon DVD 3910..an excellent engine with very good sound quality.
But, I´m sure there´s much more quality, if I can tune it up a little bit..
Therefore, I´m looking for schematics or servicemanual- but, it seems that it isn´t avaible anywhere :-( (seartching the web since 3 months..).
Can anybody help me ??!!

denon 3910 mods

Hi diymax62
I have spent a lot of time on the Denon 3910 mods and also have the original anual.This is a PDF file large and easy to send.
I am more on the extreme end of mods but wasnt convinced that the clock mod had reached a top level.
The denon 3910 types are very poor on jitter and the parts in the machine are poor.
Worse still is the switched mode power supply.
If you want a list of mods that are easy and worthwhile just email me.Ive even changed the op amps I/v convertors.(stereo mods only)
Dave

Hello raffells, thanks a lot for your offer. After a long thinking, I decided to buy a Marantz 7600. I've found it at a relatively good price, and the overall construction quality convinced me to buy it.
I've found the service manual for it, but I think I'll wait a little bit, just to use the warranty, before apply a light upgrade (mostly in the mute circuit).
The only thing that I don't expected is the unability to play divx. I've searched for a machine that plays DVD-A and SACD, thinking that such kind of machine obviously plays divx... I was wrong!
Well, it's not a problem, it's time to start to build an HTPC, I think I'll have a lot of fun with it.
I must say that I'm ever more convinced that audio CD needs a dedicated machine. Marantz 7600 sonds quite well, but my Eastsound E-5 (bought used, but like new, at a very reasonable price) is really another planet.
Anyway, I'm sure that your guide will be useful to other friend, so a big thank!!

Max

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.