ADAU1701 & Sigmastudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ADAU1701 & Sigmastudio

Hello,

i have a few questions about sigmastudio 2.8 and the adau1701 eval board. I hope someone of u have already worked with it.

Does someone of u know how to use the digital input of this board? I have put S2 to 0 and in the register control i put MP0 to MP5 in input sdata mode and remove jumper LK16. But no sound out of the analog output.

Kind regards from holland.

Mark

Has nobody ever worked with Sigmastudio or Sigmadsp?

In the new version of the eval manual is jumper LK17 included. This results in light out of the optical output and the samplefreq on my external dac. But still no sound. I don't know which input and output I must take in sigmastudio. Does anyone knows?

Hello Shaun,

we've changed the project a bit because of the sigmastudio software. When you have questions you could best contact the helpdesk of analog devices. They helped me with my problems. I figured also that when I tried this project the software wasn't working well.

Regards Mark

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hello Mark,

Just stumbled on this thread. Last week I attended a workshop at Silica in Breda on the Sharc DSP with the idea to use it for audio (digital xover). Then I learned that the ADAU is probably a better choice, in particular because VisualAudio is really a visual compiler, while VisualDSP isn't.

Are you still using the VisualAudio compiler? How would you rate its user friendliness?

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.