• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    560.1 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_20210201_210332.jpg
    IMG_20210201_210332.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 457
Use the CPLD board from China.
:wave:
My plan is to use that board. Actually I am looking for the DAC board itself. My goal is a dual 1541 board where each DAC operates in balanced mode (L+/L-, R+/R-), accepts simultaneous offset binary, and perhaps there are onboard shunt regulators. OK, maybe I will design it, or just link the components together on a veroboard.

Congrats, later you'll have even less time ;)
I am also looking for a I2S to dual simultaneous TDA1541A PCB to be assembled DIY.

Thanks! Don’t I know it! :D

I’ll check out the boards. I have built Pedja’s DACs (an Aya is still in my system doing sterling service today), and was looking to see what else there was out there with two chips. John’s suggestions in this thread really piqued my interest.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hello - I am in the very preliminary stages of a TDA 1541A design. I have read good things on Sowter 1465 I/V interface transformers. Anyone has experience using them? They are meant to generate a line-level output with a high-value resistor across the secondary, however seems one could use a lower value resistor and present the TDA 1541A with a smaller load at the cost of output voltage and add a gain stage to the secondary, I'm curious if anyone has experimented with both configurations, thank you :)