DAC PCB Design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.
Does anyone have a pcb design for a NOS dac similar to the DAC Attack board? CS8412 + TDA1543

Secondly, can anyone design a board for the CS8412 and a DAC chip. The requirements here being that tha DAC mounting are shoud be 'universal' i.e. able to take 8/16 pin etc rewirable as required?

Thanks

Andy

Thanks for the replies.

The first dac is the same as the DAC Attack, the second looks interesting. [Unfortunately, there is a language problem. ] The site includes a link for a dac kit. Sadly, the guy is no longer doing kits.

What I am looking for is either a source of boards or the cad file so I can get it made.

12 Cents - are you designing a board?
Which one?

Do you design boards? If so , are you contactable direct?

Andy

The first dac is the same as the DAC Attack, the second looks interesting. [Unfortunately, there is a language problem. ] The site includes a link for a dac kit. Sadly, the guy is no longer doing kits.
What I am looking for is either a source of boards or the cad file so I can get it made.
I've build the first one without any problems. It's the same as the second, the only difference are the four TDAs, I think.
I also can't make PCBs for myself. I ask the guy who has made the design, which size the layout has that you can see on the page. With the picture and the size I got a ready board from a guy who offers a PCB service on eBay. 10 Euros for one PCB incl. shipping.

Tom

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid I can't offer you much more than what I do for myself, I'm doing a layout with CS8412/14, TDA1543 and opamp out (datasheet). I want to build it first and show it then. Unfortunately with my situation here at home it can be a few days/weeks.

Cheers,
Lukas

You can contact me of course by using the email button.

thanks Tom,

Does the guy have a name?

Andy
You are talking from the guy who has designed the pcb?
His nickname in the forum of the page I have linked is "Obelix". The direct link to the forum is:
http://www.f23.parsimony.net/forum45451/themen.htm
You can post there without registration, maybe he will answer you there. I just searched for his e-mail adress but I can't find :xeye:

Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.