Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Arylic Up2Stream with Allo Piano 2.1 issues
Arylic Up2Stream with Allo Piano 2.1 issues
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st November 2020, 05:05 PM   #1
NegoNam is offline NegoNam  France
diyAudio Member

Default Arylic Up2Stream with Allo Piano 2.1 issues

Hey there,

(I'm from France, sorry if I make English mistakes )

I'm trying to do this DIY project but I'm not very familiar with some of the part's i'm using. I did not find anyone that has tried this specific setup before.
Here is the idea :

I want to use the Arylic Up2Stream Pro v3 as my main source for powered speakers to make them wireless. I'm going to make a pair of them, with an active crossover. (I want to use 1*up2stream and 1*Piano in each speaker, as the two Up2Streams can become a stereo pair)

1: Is it actually possible to use the Up2stream and Piano together ? (without a raspberry Pi)

2: If it is possible how exactly can I wire them together ?

3: About the DSP in the Piano 2.1, I'm planning on using it for the active crossover, by getting a mono signal from both Up2Streams and then splitting the signals into meds and highs, before sending them to the drivers. I hope the Piano's DSP can be programmed to do this. If so, I assume this is done through a raspberry Pi, as I don't think there is another way of connecting it to a computer.

Then, would the Piano 2.1 run with an I2s input from the Up2stream with the DSP program after being disconnected from the RPi ?

I would really like to know if all of this can work or if i'm forgetting something.

Thanks for your help !

WiFi&Bluetooth 5.0 Multi-room Stereo Receiver Board-Arylic.com
– arylic

Piano 2.1 DAC
  Reply to this post

Arylic Up2Stream with Allo Piano 2.1 issuesHide this!Advertise here!