Simple DSD SRC for BeagleBone

Will the firmware you are developing also supprt SD card as a music source?
Not. This firmware works in audio endpoint mode. I don't want to implement player functions in this firmware.

P.S.
While waiting PCB boards for this project, the firmware has evolved quite a lot. You can get acquainted with the beta versions: Botic7 — Yandex.Disk

Description and changelog in Russian. But for the release, I will prepare documentation in English.
Temporarily support for this firmware on the Russian forum:
Сетевой плеер на Beaglebone Black — чистое удовольствие - Цифровые источники - DA Stereo

Last edited:
Is it possible to get the BB to put out 4 channels of audio?. Only 2 of the four channels have to be converted to DSD through the dual AK4137. Actually what I need is just an I2S out for the extra 2 channels. I want the extra 2 channels for subwoofer use

First start.
In my opinion, the conversion quality to DSD256 is not worse than that of Roon.

P.S. The schema posted at the beginning of this thread has errors. I will publish a complete set of documents for fabrication soon.

Attachments

• 01-10-2020 15-17-40.jpg
    01-10-2020 15-17-40.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
BeagleBone is a powerful platform. Everything is limited only by your ideas and fantasies.
I had no plans to make hardware indication. Everything can be displayed via the firmware web interface. I was recently helped with the webdesign of the "Pure" firmware. In the future, I will expand it.

Attachments

• 02-10-2020 8-59-06.jpg
    02-10-2020 8-59-06.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 935