• DSDit_Amanero.png
    DSDit_Amanero.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 481
  • readme.pdf
    445.3 KB · Views: 249
  • DSDit_Amanero.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
When I commissioned the factory to manufacture the DSD'it SRC4192+AK4137 board, I encountered some troubles. They said they couldn't understand which of these two inductors should be purchased, so the current manufacturing process has stopped, so I need to know the specific values ​​of these two inductors. thank

L_Core_Ferrite_Small L_0603_1608Metric

L_Core_Ferrite_Small L_7.3x7.3_H4.5

I use iancanada's reclock for two reasons. Firstly, I have a pair of very high-quality pulsar clock ocxo in pin 14 package, and the clock signal quality will directly affect the result of reclock.

Secondly, iancanada recently launched ReclockPi can further reduce jitter to 3.76ps by CCHD957.

DocumentDownload/ReClockPi at master * iancanada/DocumentDownload * GitHub

Last edited:
I found that the CT7302 / CT5302 made by ComTrue, a Taiwanese company, seems to be stronger in specifications than the AK4137, and the price of the CT7302 is about $20. CT7302 / CT5302 is integrate with SPDIF.

However, ct7302cl was launched very early, but it is still unknown. I don’t know why? It may be that the company’s product is only SRC, so that it is unknown.

Can CT7302 / CT5302 be integrated with src4192? Or is it compatible with two CT7302 / CT5302?

ComTrue Inc. - Audio SRC Bridge

Last edited:
IME, CT7302 sounds much worse than AK4137. We have already discussed this stuff in another forum thread.

Also, regarding the use of ferrites for cleaning clock power: Probably better to avoid them unless experiments show they are really necessary for a particular board design. IMHO only, I believe they can create hysteresis noise that leads to increased clock jitter.

Last edited:
Hi jmmbarco,

According to the original design of the DSDit SRC board, it is to provide the DSD signal required by the DSC dac. However, the conversion board I designed by myself can connect the I2S signal output by the DSDit SRC board to Ian's Reclock.

However, no matter what kind of DAC can accept I2S signals, of course it includes the I2S signals of the DSDit SRC board, but you need to find a way to correctly connect the I2S output of the DSDit SRC board and the I2S input of any DAC.

The purpose of the SRC board is to output high-quality DSD signals without requiring a powerful PC. According to the designer's experience, the DSD quality of the DSDit SRC board is similar to that of Roon.