Minidsp SHD not enough outputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought the minidsp SHD to integrate with some two way Klipsch Jubilees and now I have an unforseen issue. The Jubilee is a two way setup and the SHD fit the bill perfectly allowing me to cross them and PEQ them. As you know the SHD only has two sets of analogue outputs. All should be good but my room has a huge suckout at 65 HZ. I have worked with a GIK acoustics expert moving things inch by inch and not much luck. Bottom line I have to add a Sub and I'm not sure the best way to do this and still be able to use Dirac and not have to another layer of digital to analogue and back to digital. Also I need to be able to EQ the bass bins. I cross the bass bins in the jubes at 500. I'm open to ideas. The sub I plan to integrate is this one the 1802. It mates up well with the Jubes and I should be ok with one.
Cinema Subwoofer - Pro Audio | Klipsch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.