AK4137-AK4118 interface

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got this board and it's previous green SMP version. I use a JLSounds I2SoverUSB connected to it. I'm using it with a SMP ES9038Q2M board to upsample to DSD.

JLSounds is European designed and built (the designer is on diyaudio). The AK4137 boards are available at Audiophonics.

would you please post a shot how you connect Jlsounds device to AK4118 / AK4137 digital Interface

I've got this board and it's previous green SMP version. I use a JLSounds I2SoverUSB connected to it. I'm using it with a SMP ES9038Q2M board to upsample to DSD.

JLSounds is European designed and built (the designer is on diyaudio). The AK4137 boards are available at Audiophonics.

Thanks for the answer. Did you ever tried, the SPDIF receiver part of the card?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.