Tentlabs sells defective products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentlabs sells defective products? Two weeks ago, I purchased CDPro & controller, and XO3.2 from Tentlabs, but as attached, Tentlabs notified that the controller was missing when sending the package. Now when I receive the package, I find that the controller is indeed missing. However, in the past two weeks, I have only received tentlabs asking me for my address twice, but tentlabs have not been able to send out the missing controller. I mentioned that I can easily buy the controller with VFD that can control VAM1255, VAM1254, VAM1254-LF and other, and asked tentlabs to refund for the the controller. Tentlabs has not responded yet, so I had to ask on the forum if others have encountered similar situations?

I even suspect that Tentlabs is deliberately sending less necessary controllers so it is impossible for me to test whether CDPro functions normally, that is, Tentlabs is selling defective products.

:cop: posting of private correspondence is not allowed, without consent of the other party.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you used Paypal or a credit card, notify them that your order was not properly filled.

However, I chose to trust Tentlabs and transfer money directly to the bank account designated by Tentlabs, so that I had no means to appeal. In fact, only PayPal can appeal, and credit card companies do not care about consumer disputes.

My experience is not to trust too much in any small company or individual. I should choose to pay an additional 4% and pay via paypal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.