install an asynchronous fifo isolated receiver from pc usb to dac i2s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning, and excuse my English.
I own a dac Della EX Northstar Design model 20 and I would like to update the USB receiver with a modern one and as much performant as possible.
My dac uses Amanero combo rev.1 While the chip is an Ess Saber 9038pro 32/768. Also reads native DSDs but limited to x4 256. (due to the old receiver.)
I wish I could mount an Xmos Receiver with FIFO but I don't know exactly how to do it or even what I would lose / earn.
I wish I could read the dsd up to 512 but if with fifo you can't achieve similar performance in terms of frequency, then 256 is fine.
I also have a Pink Faun i2s card with RJ45 input
but it is limited to 24/192 and I would like to know if it is possible to exploit it perhaps with an asynchronous i2s / i2s interface, I ask these questions because I do not understand very much.
To make the idea of ​​the dac in my possession place the photos.
The amanero receiver works well thanks to the new drivers that the owner kindly gave me. At the moment I am the only one in the world who owns them to make the Supreme northstar work properly and twenty with Windows 10. So if someone has one of these 2 products, contact me and send them the drivers.
Here are the photos of my dac:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.