STAR Pure DSD DAC-Signalyst New

There are other SRC converters available such as: HIFI AK4137 DAC SRC high-end audio 384K 32Bit DSD256 DSD IIS conversion + remote 783710087492 | eBay

Seems likely people would like to know how the CT7302 chip compares to older SRC chips, and they would like to see if they could use it for their other dacs. Also, not everyone knows how to design a nice controller, or has the time to do it.

If you are interested this guy has daisy chained 2 CT7302 boards and performed measurements on AP. It's in French but you can translate subtitles
to English. Measurements start around 30 min mark. Some low level non linearities show up at -120dB for both DSD and PCM. See 40 min mark.

YouTube

No info WRT jitter rejection CF. The low level harmonics shouldn't really be
there.

TCD

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Why you want it??

DSC in the board is best

please advice to me>? why?
thanks

There are other SRC converters available such as: HIFI AK4137 DAC SRC high-end audio 384K 32Bit DSD256 DSD IIS conversion + remote 783710087492 | eBay

Seems likely people would like to know how the CT7302 chip compares to older SRC chips, and they would like to see if they could use it for their other dacs. Also, not everyone knows how to design a nice controller, or has the time to do it.

Mark gives you the answer quanghao.

price in the web of Andrea!

thanks

I'm enjoying amazing sound quality with my build using Pavel's DSC2 2.5.2 boards - the new filters available in HQP4 are a significant step forward IMO even though they're processor intensive and require a step down in DSD rate.

The Star DAC is tempting and it's display/control options are good additions but I can't help but wonder if the CT7302 can deliver similar SQ results to those I currently enjoy via HQPlayer?

From the bottom of this web page:
STAR Pure DSD DAC

-----

The quality of the last DSC with CT7302 is very high, the same details and the same sound stage of the NAA DSC module.

[presume: NAA DSC module = their previous standalone DSC module]

The NAA DSC module with the HQplayer filters is a little bit more softer but it is not easy define if it is more or less near to the real sound.

Using the CT7302 with jRiver the sound is very natural and analog.

From the bottom of this web page:
STAR Pure DSD DAC

-----

The quality of the last DSC with CT7302 is very high, the same details and the same sound stage of the NAA DSC module.

[presume: NAA DSC module = their previous standalone DSC module]

The NAA DSC module with the HQplayer filters is a little bit more softer but it is not easy define if it is more or less near to the real sound.

Using the CT7302 with jRiver the sound is very natural and analog.

Yes, I've seen that - not the same as hearing it for yourself, or even seeing an independent commentary, though.

That is the board I have and it works ok but it does not have an I2S input for me to connect my hdmi-i2s reciever . I did try the usb input with the card connected but got no sound. So an input board with upsampling and I2S in and out would be great to use with my DSC1 board.

That is the board I have and it works ok but it does not have an I2S input for me to connect my hdmi-i2s reciever . I did try the usb input with the card connected but got no sound. So an input board with upsampling and I2S in and out would be great to use with my DSC1 board.

The STAR DAC have I2S input as show in the first page and you can get also I2S output